Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Math teachers all across MT are working through everyday teaching issues like homework, grading, behavior management, planning, grouping, student engagement, etc. etc. etc. Now you don’t have to do it alone. Join us for Intersections to hear teachers’ best teaching pro-tips (and share yours)!
* Open invitation: all-inclusive--K-16 and pre-service
* Meets every second Wed @ 3:45 on GoToMeeting
* click here to join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/846248453
* One useful topic to start the conversation each week
* Renewal Units available for Intersections on the Teacher Learning Hub: http://learninghub.mrooms.net/login/index.php
* Questions or email reminders email Jake Warner firstname.lastname@example.org
This month's host is Jordan Graves (an MCTM board member), we will be talking about grading homework and tips for making it easier.