Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Small Classroom Grant Winner - Jake Warner



Thank you MCTM for the small classroom grant!  My Tech Math students learn best with hands on projects.  I used the funds to purchase supplies to use in my quest to convert my Tech Math Class into a 100% Project Based Class.  I will be teaching right triangles with the angle finder and a laser pointer, I will be teaching right triangles and parabolas with catapults.  I will teach proportionality, force, and loading with a bridge building competition. Any teachers out there that want to collaborate in creating these types of projects - please email me! jwarner@helenaschools.org.
 

Thank you MCTM for the small classroom grant!  My Tech Math students learn best with hands on projects.  I used the funds to purchase supplies to use in my quest to convert my Tech Math Class into a 100% Project Based Class.  I will be teaching right triangles with the angle finder and a laser pointer, I will be teaching right triangles and parabolas with catapults.  I will teach proportionality, force, and loading with a bridge building competition. Any teachers out there that want to collaborate in creating these types of projects - please email me! jwarner@helenaschools.org.



 

Thanks again MCTM!

No comments:

Post a Comment